söndag 23 november 2008

Baking Flower Bread

The day after the package arrived Hanna, Lovis and Julius came over for a playdate with flower breadbaking.
We made a nice wheat flour dough. Dough made of 5 dl water and 12 dl flour was enough to fill 3 of the bread tubes. (The mommy had a crazy hair day so she cut the photo a little strangely, hehe)
Lovis is hungrily checking out the beautiful loaves!
"Would you please stop taking pictures and let me eat? I AM HUNGRY, MOMMY!" But just LOOK how nicely shaped the sandwiches are! :)


"Mmmmm sooo gooood!!"
"YUM! Hungry!"
The whole party (except for Julius who was napping) enjoying flower sandwiches and nyponsoppa (rosehip cream?), which is always necessary when there is freshly baked bread in the house. The mommies decided to try the flower tubes for a dark and tasty bread for the smorgasbord at Christmas. It will be a huge success.
Thanks again Matthews!!
Posted by Picasa

3 kommentarer:

The Mathews Family sa...

Oh I'm so HAPPY! I'm so glad everything got there alright. I just wish we could have all been together to do it. That would have been so fun! Looking back I probably should have thrown some treats in for the kids to enjoy as soon as the box got there. Next time...!
-Jessica

Villeosagamamman sa...

That's why I tried to blog it very carefully, so that you would get the feeling you were there with us.

Hopefully some other time!

Thanks!

Unknown sa...

I love to be able to actually read what you are writing! I looks like you guys had so much fun!